Tallendon
Log-in to your account to disable advertisements!

Tallendon

The only limit, is the breadth of your imagination.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Cirdan and Drisinil's commentary
Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 1:38 am by Lazuli Carnisor

» Dead Forum
Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away! EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 10:47 am by Ataraxia

» Wow, it's been a while Tallendon!
Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away! EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 1:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A Stranger no more? Part 2
Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 2:01 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» The New Clinic (Exterior and Interior)
Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away! EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 2:03 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Laptop issues
Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away! EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 12:54 pm by Rosaria_Selorn

» An update for my life happenings.
Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away! EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 3:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» ... A stranger no more?
Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away! EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 11:42 am by Rosaria_Selorn

» Finally Home.
Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away! EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 1:48 pm by Elros Carnisor

» Some rest at last?
Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away! EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 9:12 am by Kara

» Serenity
Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away! EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 10:28 am by Serenity Carnisor

» A new Beginning
Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 7:43 pm by Thasrissian

» Not leaving but returning?
Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:06 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» The blackening of the sky!
Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away! EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:41 pm by Lyo the Shadow Whistle

» A Change of Plans (Part of the Rise of the Drow RP and also will have adult content be advised )
Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away! EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 7:52 pm by Bianca Rosemont

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 141 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Esmeradin
Accepted Member
Esmeradin

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2012-03-16

Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away! Empty
PostSubject: Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away!   Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away! EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:54 pm

I hadn't been posting much on here, but this is of great importance to me. My youngest cousin has gone missing, and it is assumed that she has run away with her meth addict boyfriend, Ricky James Whittington Aka Tigger. We have no idea where she is currently located, or if there is any way to find her, police are already involved with the runaway case, but might not be enough to catch her before she crosses state lines. I pulled together the information about her and her accomplise on my tumblr, here.

Last edited by Esmeradin on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ugly error with url.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosaria_Selorn
Rosaria_Selorn

Female
Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Character Information
Weapons and Armor (a general list please):
Title: Resident Healer

PostSubject: Re: Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away!   Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:10 am

Oh goodness! I'm so sorry. I did look at the link. If there is a Share on your facebook or something, I'll share it on mine to help you out. I do hope she is found soon. My concerns go out to your family as well as my prayers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Esmeradin
Accepted Member
Esmeradin

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2012-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away!   Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:14 pm

Yes, the content relating to my cousin is shared publically. You can share it if you want to.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away!   Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away! Empty

Back to top Go down

Amber Alert: My RL cousin has run away!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tallendon :: Out of Character Lounge :: Out of Character Lounge-
Jump to: